SDI has been a prime provider of services that address the full life cycle management of product-related knowledge, information and user experience requirements for over 30 years with companies in telecommunications, software, computer, networking equipment, consumer electronics, medical devices, energy, instrumentation, chip manufacturing and defense weapons platforms.
These services can be supported with local resources and systems or can be performed using globally dispersed SDI resources in our service centers around the globe.
Our goal is to reduce overall cost of ownership while providing high quality, on time services including extending the reuse and new use of the information and knowledge into new areas and new methods of access and delivery (wiki's, blogs, webinars, mobile applications, mobile content) to your advantage.
Some examples include:
- Knowledge and content management systems architecture and applications implementation, data conversion, technical support and user training (SGML, XML, DITA, S1000D, other proprietary DTD's and Schemas)
- Training programs and on-line support systems for improving knowledge worker performance while minimizing continuous support and training needs
- Creation, management and delivery of product life cycle support information and information products (engineering data packages, change control documentation, configuration management, product standards/specifications, technical and user documentation, product/user training, service documentation/training, knowledge bases, etc)
- Web sites, intranets and portal design, development, administration and technical support
- Related knowledge/information tools and applications design, development and integration into business processes and methods.
- End-end managed technical writing, media design, training course development and training delivery programs
- Support of knowledge transfer programs for licensing, manufacturing and marketing of technology in the global marketplace
- Implementation and operation of acquisition and logistics engineering Information Data Environment (IDE) and integration with business workflows and processes
SDI can combine these and other services to provide superior service delivery that meets clear metrics, cost and quality objectives for any organization that requires Information Excellence.