SDI logistics support expertise spans Joint Services requirements and weapon systems support encompassing the full spectrum of the logistics discipline and fundamental support elements. Our Integrated Logistics Support team provides a complete range of logistical services and technical support throughout the life cycle of your products and systems - from initial acquisition to the end of the system's useful life and demilitarization.
We will help you to define your unique performance requirements and ensure compliance to Life Cycle Logistics Support processes, such as DoD 5000.2. Working with you, our logistics experts will develop plans and will integrate both short term and long term support considerations into the product design. We will establish and maintain reliable logistics solutions for your organization that address your operations and maintenance functions to ensure that you sustain the highest possible levels of operational readiness.
- Designing systems for supportability
- Front-end supportability analysis
- Design Interface
- Human factors engineering
- Manpower analysis / concepts
- Environmental limits and controls testing and evaluation
- Independent Logistics Assessments (ILA)
- Performance Based Logistics analysis (PBL)
- Technology Deployment and Supportability Plans to meet cost and performance requirements
- Lean and Six Sigma analysis
- Guidance and programmatic support to ensure Environmental Compliance
- Key performance Parameters and Metrics
- Master Plans, schedules, Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M)
- Overarching Project Management Office (PMO) tools:
- Logistics Requirements Funding Summary (LRFS)
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Management Operations Systems (MOS)
- Program / Acquisition management
- Environmental Safety and Occupational Health
- Configuration and Technical Data Management
- Intelligent Technical Documentation
- Developing Demilitarization plans
We utilize Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) and Government recommended software tools for logistics assessment, life cycle cost analysis and forecasting, supply chain optimization, performance monitoring and reporting for real-time visibility.
- Reliable team of subject matter experts
- Minimize cost and support risks
- Real-time visibility of support costs and schedules
To find out how SDI can help your organization achieve its goals, please contact us.