Lifecycle Logistics Expertise
Logistics expertise goes beyond simply selecting and maintaining equipment. It requires a precise integrated system that handles system acquisitions, implementation, deployment, technical support and demilitarization at the end of its useful life. SDI Government Solutions provides logistics support throughout the system’s lifecycle, ensuring that your organization will have the capabilities and funding to efficiently and securely utilize a system for the long term.
Advanced Logistics Understanding
SDI Government Solutions’ logistics experts rely on thorough analysis and testing to ensure that our clients’ systems are properly integrated. Our reliable team of subject matter experts has thorough logistics knowledge that assists in minimizing your costs and risks while still offering real-time visibility and efficient schedules. Some of the advanced procedures our team utilizes include:
- Designing long-term systems for supportability through front-end analysis, controls testing, an optimized design interface, human factors engineering, manpower analysis and environmental limitation concerns
- Performing Independent Logistics Assessments (ILA) and Performance-Based Logistics (PBL) analyses
- Creating technology deployment and long-term supportability plans to meet the customer’s cost and performance requirements
- Supporting Lean and Six Sigma analyses to thoroughly check all system elements and remove possible causes of error
- Providing guidance and programmatic support to ensure environmental compliance
- Presenting key performance parameters and system metrics to the customer
- Crafting master plans and schedules to bolster the Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M)
- Developing overarching Project Management Office (PMO) tools, including:
- Logistics Requirements Funding Summaries (LRFS)
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Management Operations Systems (MOS)
- Management Operating Systems Reports
- Assisting with program and acquisition management
- Addressing environmental safety and occupational health considerations
- Managing configuration and technical data
- Providing intelligent, interactive technical documentation for the system
- Developing secure demilitarization plans for the removal of the system
SDI Government Solutions is able to use commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products as well as government-recommended software to perform logistics assessments, lifecycle cost analyses and forecasting, supply chain optimization, performance monitoring and real-time reporting while keeping development and deployment costs to a minimum.
To learn how SDI Government Solutions can improve your organization’s logistics, please visit us online or call 908-754-9500.