Managing Knowledge Effectively
To be effective in the long run, training materials must teach as well as capture and manage knowledge for later use. SDI Government Solutions’ advanced knowledge management systems do just that while allowing for simultaneous file access and sharing across International, Multinational and Joint agencies as well as intra-agency use. Our knowledge management systems also include capabilities for seamless content authoring, conversion to government standards and user management to make sharing and editing information as easy as possible.
Our knowledge management tools can be used with both NIPRNet and SIPRNet as well as commercial networks. This allows for easy collaboration and search engine filtering catered to your knowledge base needs. Content publication formats include XML, S1000D and most other Department of Defense and government standards.
SDI Government Solutions’ knowledge management solutions include:
- Enterprise architecture tools that provide a structure for data
- Business process consulting
- Knowledge mapping that tracks where information is stored, who has access to it and lists of changes and updates to the information
- Semantic modeling and tagging that clearly maps out the connections between information and allows for fast, easy indexing when information is updated
- Functional requirements that provide information about what each component of the system accomplishes
- Systems design and integration services that build knowledge management systems from the ground up
- Tool selection software that allows users to manipulate information according to their individual preferences
- Business process automation that reduces costs without sacrificing quality
To learn how SDI Government Solutions can improve your organization’s knowledge management materials, please visit us online or call 908-754-9500.